Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't mess with the Bride of Satan

As I sit at home in agonizing pain, I find out news that our school's assistant principle is threatening to drop me from the role or commit me to a homebound education.

Then I tried to comprehend why she became a school administrator in the first place. Here are a few of the scenarios I came up with:

1. She got fired from her job as an Alcatraz warden for being to harsh to the prisoners.

2. Her life as an assasin got to boring; she was tired of destroying the live's of adults, so she decided to terrorize high school kids everywhere.

3. Her job as a Nazi got unamusing. She found herself believing that Hitler was too gracious a dictator.

4. Her best friend and lover, Lucifer, gave her an all expense paid vacation to high school to torture teens and eat infants.

These seem like the most reasonable causes.

I think I'm being quite charitable. Im making her sound like such a nice woman on paper. I'm sorry if i have given you the wrong idea. She really isn't as nice as she seems in this entry.

Don't ever mess with Dr. Hall.

0 comments: